- Dress Up Your Next Model Home with Custom Air Return Vent Grilles
- Make Your Next Custom-Build Home Special with Columns, Capitals, and Corbels
- Remodeling Old Houses Often Means Maintaining the Historic Look of the Home - Let Pattern Cut Help
- Replace Weather-Worn Column Capitals with New Ones that Maintain the Historic Integrity of Your Home
- Wood Vent Grilles Add a Unique Touch to Model Homes
- Make Sure Your Next Custom Build Project Includes Crown Molding in Every Room
- Have Your Corbels Rotted Off? Replace them with New Ones from Pattern Cut
- Crown Molding Adds a Classic Touch to Any Room in the House
- Wood Vent Grilles Make Your Model Homes Stand Out from the Crowd
- Finish Your Next Custom Home Project in Style by Adding Wood Vent Grilles
Your house is the biggest investment you will ever make in your life. Not only in terms of equity, but many of your memories, happy, sad and in between are made in your home. Your house is so much more than a dwelling. It’s the place you bandage scraped knees, spend hours doing school projects, celebrate birthdays and anniversaries.
Architectural columns have been used for thousands of years as accents and support for palaces and other forms of structure. While these architectural accents are traditional used for impressive palaces and structures, these can also work in residential homes. Architectural columns can work for a variety of home improvement projects, and can help boost overall home value and aesthetics. Here are creative ways on how you can use architectural columns inside your home.