As a builder, you might not spend a lot of time poking around on social media, but if you did, you might be surprised at what is "trending" in terms of home design and features. Sites like Pinterest are awfully helpful when looking for inspiration, and this is true whether you are making meals or building multi-million dollar homes. Where home design is concerned, custom capitals, columns and custom corbels are a very hot topic.
- When Updating Historical Homes, Don't Lose The Soul
- Dress Up Your Next Model Home with Custom Air Return Vent Grilles
- Make Your Next Custom-Build Home Special with Columns, Capitals, and Corbels
- Remodeling Old Houses Often Means Maintaining the Historic Look of the Home
- Replace Weather-Worn Column Capitals with New Ones that Maintain the Historic Integrity of Your Home
- Wood Vent Grilles Add a Unique Touch to Model Homes
- Make Sure Your Next Custom Build Project Includes Crown Molding in Every Room
- Have Your Corbels Rotted Off? Replace them with New Ones from Pattern Cut
- Crown Molding Adds a Classic Touch to Any Room in the House
- Wood Vent Grilles Make Your Model Homes Stand Out from the Crowd
Make Your Next Custom-Build Home Special with Columns, Capitals, and Corbels
Have Your Corbels Rotted Off? Replace them with New Ones from Pattern Cut
Does your home have a unique style that made you fall in love with it the first time you saw it? Many homeowners are instantly drawn to the decorative elements that they see when they first view a home – whether it’s a tile roof, a wrap-around porch, gables, or smaller elements like decorative corbels.